Personal Financial Integrity Program
The Personal Financial Integrity Program is a holistic and well-balanced balanced program to help you succeed with your finances and feel good about it too. This program takes a whole systems approach and is fundamentally different from every personal financial management program out there. We connect money to every other aspect of your life: career, spirituality, education, health, family, relationships, and recreation.
There is no other program like this one in Lubbock. The schools and banking institutions teach financial literacy. We don’t care so much about financial literacy. We care about your financial wellbeing and how your finances affect every other aspect of your life.
One important value of the program is, of course, integrity (it’s in the name). Have you ever heard of the phrase, “He is known to be a man of integrity?” What exactly does it mean to have integrity? Integrity is the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles. It is a state of being whole and undivided.
Integrity has everything to do with your financial life. Take a brief moment to reflect on these questions:
- Do you align your spending with your personal core values?
- Do you pay your rent/mortgage and your bills on time?
- Do you spend money on goods and services that bring you true satisfaction?
- Do you shop from companies that have policies you agree with?
- Do you regularly donate to causes you care about?
- Are you being open and honest about your finances to both yourself and your spouse?
- Is what you are teaching your children about money aligned with your own actions?
- Do you feel grateful for everything you already own?
- Are you certain that you are managing your money to the best of your ability?
- Can you openly announce that you are proud of your financial life?
As you can see, financial literacy cannot ensure happiness and financial success, but financial integrity sure does! Financial integrity can make or break your happiness and financial success.
If you want to live your life with financial integrity, call right now to set up your free 90-minute consultation. Just call Annie Yang at (806) 544-2929.
Teen Financial Integrity Program
Annie’s Teen Financial Integrity Program is a creative, innovative, and one-of-a-kind program that builds character and discipline while teaching fundamental financial habits. While everyone understands that being financial literate is paramount to developing a prosperous financial future, many adults still have not established the proper foundation: good financial habits. Ideally, parents pass on good financial habits to their children. With half of all American households living paycheck-to-paycheck though, parents do not make good enough role models in the financial realm.
This program is focused helping students understand personal financial concepts and more importantly, empowering them to develop the confidence needed to make smart financial decisions. Annie’s Teen Financial Integrity Program involves hands-on activities and assignments, along with parental engagement in every step of the process.
If your school district is interested in Annie’s Teen Financial Integrity Program, please call (806) 544-2929.